LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Maneuvers... to RUN

Last post 10-17-2000, 8:29 PM by anonymous2. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-13-1999, 6:19 PM 750

Maneuvers... to RUN

*** Posted by Simon "ICE" Secher ***
    HI THERE!!! I was just wondering: When you are in the middle o a gutt wrecking dog fight, you're pulling 9G's etc. is it then possible for you to carrie out those standardized maneuvers perfectly?

I'm out...
    ciao!

•  06-13-1999, 8:35 PM 751 in reply to 750

Re:Maneuvers... to RUN

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Simon

When you are pulling 9 g's it's hard to move anything, but the stick in the f16 only requires little force so you are still able to handle the plane the way you like.

run
    [HI THERE!!! I was just wondering: When you are in the middle o a gutt wrecking dog fight, you're pulling 9G's etc. is it then possible for you to carrie out those standardized maneuvers perfectly?

I'm out...
    ciao!

]
  •  06-13-1999, 11:14 PM 752 in reply to 751

Yeps.. But I was'nt wondering so much as wether it was impossible to move the stick due to the G-forces. What I WAS wondering, was wether you actually have time and resources(mentally) to USE the maneuvers you've learned, in the heat of the battle. And IF USING them, wether they are carried out as correct ad in your "text book".

Kind Regards
    Simon "ICE" Secher
    [Hi Simon

When you are pulling 9 g's it's hard to move anything, but the stick in the f16 only requires little force so you are still able to handle the plane the way you like.

run
    HI THERE!!! I was just wondering: When you are in the middle o a gutt wrecking dog fight, you're pulling 9G's etc. is it then possible for you to carrie out those standardized maneuvers perfectly?

I'm out...
    ciao!

]
  •  06-13-1999, 11:41 PM 754 in reply to 752

*** Posted by run ***
    I would say so. Most of the maneuvers you make "sits on your spine" and you don't hae to think so much. You just "see the solution" if you know what I mean.
    run
    [Yeps.. But I was'nt wondering so much as wether it was impossible to move the stick due to the G-forces. What I WAS wondering, was wether you actually have time and resources(mentally) to USE the maneuvers you've learned, in the heat of the battle. And IF USING them, wether they are carried out as correct ad in your "text book".

Kind Regards
    Simon "ICE" Secher
    Hi Simon
    ]
  •  06-13-1999, 11:49 PM 756 in reply to 754

OK! THANK YOU!
    [I would say so. Most of the maneuvers you make "sits on your spine" and you don't hae to think so much. You just "see the solution" if you know what I mean.
    run
    Yeps.. But I was'nt wondering so much as wether it was impossible to move the stick due to the G-forces. What I WAS wondering, was wether you actually have time and resources(mentally) to USE the maneuvers you've learned, in the heat of the battle. And IF USING them, wether they are carried out as correct ad in your "text book".

Kind Regards
    Simon "ICE" Secher
    Hi Simon

]
  •  10-16-2000, 7:31 PM 1223 in reply to 752

*** Posted by Sid Nomani ***
    hi just wondering that when your pulling G's, is it really painfull?
  •  10-17-2000, 8:29 PM 1229 in reply to 752

*** Posted by run ***
    test
    [Yeps.. But I was'nt wondering so much as wether it was impossible to move the stick due to the G-forces. What I WAS wondering, was wether you actually have time and resources(mentally) to USE the maneuvers you've learned, in the heat of the battle. And IF USING them, wether they are carried out as correct ad in your "text book".

Kind Regards
    Simon "ICE" Secher
    Hi Simon

run

I'm out...
    ciao!

]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home